This little pasta salad is as easy to do as delicious. I discover this recipe few months ago, I’ve cooked it several time and each time everybody loves it.
Pasta salad and marinated salmon
Published: May 18, 2012
- Yield: 4 (4 Servings)
- Prep: 60 mins
A delicious pasta salad with marinated salmon which will delight your guests.
- 7 oz / 200g pasta
- 5.5 oz / 150g salmon steack
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 2 table spoons dill
- 4 table spoons olive oil
- Squeeze the lime and place the juice in a plate. Add Tabasco, salt and pepper then mix them all.
- Cut the salmon into little pieces and marinate it in the lime juice. Put the plate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet. Drain pasta and let it cool a little. When the pasta is tepid, mix it with the olive oil and the dill, then add some pepper. Let the pasta rest for 30 minutes.
- Dice the avocado.
- Now, you just have to mix pasta, salmon and avocado, and adjust seasonning as you want.